Rudolph's Christmas Rage Room
- No reviews.
- Gallery Different
Feeling stressed about Christmas shopping? Already fed up with Christmas music? Dreading the family disputes this Christmas Day?
Look no further than Rudolph’s Rage Room… where we give you a place to practice a different type of relaxation this festive season….we guarantee Yule feel better afterwards.
How does it work? We invite you to take part in our Christmas rage room by donning red jumpsuits and hard hats before arming yourself with baseball bats to let out your rage on a range of Christmas related paraphernalia including trees, baubles, dancing Santa’s and much much more, all to the Christmas soundtrack of your choice.
After letting out all of your Christmas angst you and your pals will want to grab a drink and enjoy the festive atmosphere at our Christmas pop-up bar in our secret east London venue.
Rudolph’s Rage Room provides you with the most unique Christmas experience this December.
Ticket options are listed below:
GENERAL ENTRY (£3) 6pm - 11pm
- Entry to the Christmas themed pop-up bar
RUDOPH’S RAGE ROOM ENTRY (£18) 6pm – 11pm
- Entry to the pop-up bar
- A Welcome glass of prosecco
- One session in Rudolph’s Rage Room to the Christmas song of your choosing (approx. 4 minutes of smashing things to heart’s content)
UNLIMITED WINE ALL NIGHT- £20
UNLIMITED PROSECCO ALL NIGHT- £30
ADDITIONAL RAGE ROOM TIME - £10 per additional song
** The location of the Rage room will be announced to ticket holders 48 hours ahead of the event**
Should you have any questions about this event, please do not hesitate to get in contact: email@example.com
Get access to Rudolph's Pop-Up Bar and watch your friend smash up Christmas
|18:00 - 23:00||£3.00|
Rage Room Entrance
• Entry to the pop-up bar • A welcome glass of prosecco • One session in Rudolph’s Rage Room to the Christmas song of your choosing (approx. 4 minutes of smashing things to heart’s content)
|18:00 - 23:00||£18.00|
Gallery Different, 14, Percy St, London, W1T 1DR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.