Po' Boys - New Orleans style pop-up restaurant - Five courses + Hurricane cocktail
- The Yard
Louisiana comes to london
Enter a hidden steelyard gate to experience South London's answer to the French Quarter.
Ticket includes: Five courses of Louisiana-inspired food awesomeness, including Jalapeño Poppers, pickled crawfish on sour dough, Wenny's famous gumbo and the four-layered Mississippi Mud Pie, a generous Hurricane cocktail, and nightcap of special-brew coffee (that will give you wings...yes, it has bourbon in it)...all to the soundtrack of summer jazz, funk, soul, R&B and house music.
**PO' BOYS CLOSING PARTY ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 26TH**
-DJ Lil’ Koko will be digging deep into her stash of vinyl treasures spinning rare 50's RnB, swing, funk, soul and swamp infested brass!**
- Please note this event is communal sitting. When purchasing tickets, let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with.
- Please let us know if you have any allergies or if you are vegetarian 24 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please arrive promptly for 7.00pm when the secret gate will open.
Po' Boys Pop-up Restaurant
Entry, welcome cocktail, five-course meal, nightcap special-brew coffee.
|19:00 - 23:30||£35.00|
4 Durham Street, SE11 5JA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.