- No reviews.
- Manze Pie & Mash Shop
Margaritas is a killer combination of Margarita cocktails and Margherita pizza, served till late. We'll be taking over Manzes Pie and Mash shop in Chapel Market, where low-lighting and a 1930's-style bar provide the setting for London's newest pizza party.
Pie, mash & jellied eels will be replaced by pizza, tequila and limes for the Margaritas takeover between 7pm-12am on Friday 7th April.
- Margherita pizza, Neapolitan-style with creamy Italian mozzarella and parmesan (£6)
- The Marge, a Margarita (Blanco Tequila, Triple Sec, fresh lime) with an elderflower twist (£7)
- The Rita, frozen blended version of the Classic Margarita (£7)
- Baby Margarita, a miniature shot-sized version of the classic Marge (£3.5)
- Mama Margarita, a frozen Rita for four- served in a punch bowl with straws to share (£25)
As well as the Margaritas cocktail menu, the bar will be serving pale ale, lager and wine (red, white). -
The Margaritas deal is on offer too; a Margherita and a Rita for just £10.
Sound of the night will be house / techno / soul from Handsome Inferno.
A DMN ticket includes: the Margaritas deal (a Margherita and a Rita for just £10) and guaranteed entry. More pizzas & cocktails can be ordered from the bar.
NB: Margaritas love everyone, even you vegans. Just state dietary requirements when booking / ordering and a vegan Margherita will replace the regular version.
A DMN ticket guarantees entry and one Margaritas deal (Margherita pizza and a Rita cocktail).
|19:00 - 23:30||£10.00|
Manze Pie & Mash Shop, 74, Chapel Market, London, N1 9ER
If booking four or more tickets, you will be allocated a whole booth.
Ticket is non-refundable.