Cocktail Masterclass: The Pineapple Edition
- Pineapple Gin Parlour
****FREE TICKETS FOR ENTRY TO THE PARLOUR ARE NOW SOLD OUT, HOWEVER WALK-INS WELCOME ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS****
We’re planning for this summer to be the most refreshing summer ever - and you’re invited!
Throughout the first weekend of June 2019, nestled snugly between the two Saturdays of National Pineapple Day and World Gin Day, we'll be opening the doors to That Boutique-y Gin Company’s Pineapple Gin Parlour.
15 Bateman Street Gallery is where you’ll discover the increasingly rich and fruity history of the pineapple because within our Pineapple Gin Parlour awaits London’s first pineapple museum. Adorning every inch of the walk-through is a multi-sensory celebration of the pineapple. From scratch and sniff wallpaper to unlimited cheese and pineapple on sticks, the celebration wouldn’t be complete without tip top hospitality, super refreshing Pineapple Mules and other top notch pineapple cocktails - plus plenty of pineapple activities to sink your teeth into - absolutely free.
Entry to the Pineapple Gin Parlour is most definitely free of charge. For something that little bit extra, we're hosting the ultimate Cocktail Masterclass: The Pineapple Edition for groups of 12 throughout on Saturday and Sunday. Led by Brand Ambassador, Woffy, you'll be armed with a crate load of mind boggling pineapple facts, you’ll learn more about the fruit, more about the gin and how to serve it up in 3 ways at home all fancy and that. You’ll be leaving the session with fond memories snapped and hung upon our Hall of Fame - plus, a stellar goodie bag (complete with exclusive merch).
Please note: Free entry tickets are not guaranteed or required for entry. Entry is on a first come first served basis. Free ticket holders can arrive anytime from 12pm. Walk ins will be accepted even if free tickets are sold out.
Pineapple Gin Parlour Entry
Free entry to the immersive Pineapple Gin Parlour pop-up throughout the opening times. Entry is not guaranteed and is on a first come basis.
|12:00 - 00:00
Pineapple Gin Parlour, 15, Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AQ
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.