South East London's (by birth) award winning Nan is returning to South East London for 2 weekends of Cocktails, Cabaret & Roast Dinners, all to the sound of Disco & Electro Swing.
Little Nan's Grandson Tristan will be transforming the Hill Station on top of the magical Telegraph Hill into a Kitsch wonderland suitable for the Queen Mum where guests will be spoilt silly with Cocktails in Teapots, Beers & Italy's finest Prosecco.
Let us know if you are booking in for a celebration and Little Nan will name a cocktail in your honour using all your favourite flavours and spirits.
New Cross's very own Jerk Shack will be on the Grills in our seated garden area, cooking up Meaty and Veggie delights to tempt the strongest of us.
Before you visit Little Nan's summer home you must take a stroll around Telegraph Hill park which is directly opposite, and enjoy views all across London.
- Friday 14th August: Cocktails & BBQ (6pm - 12am)
- Saturday 15th August: Afternoon Tea & Cocktail party (12.30-2pm/ 2.30-4pm)
- Saturday 15th August: Cocktails & BBQ (6pm - 12am)
- Friday 21st August: Cocktails & BBQ (6pm - 12am)
- Saturday 22nd August: Afternoon Tea & Cocktail party (12.30-2pm/ 2.30-4pm)
- Saturday 22nd August: Gina Cabaret Show
- Sunday 23rd August: Little Nan's Roast Dinners & Cocktails (2pm - 4pm)
The Doors for the Fun open at 6pm and seats are offered out on a first come basis. We will also be having a outside seating area overlooking Telegraph Hill Middle Park. Show your ticket on entry to receive a welcome mug of Little Nan's Party Punch.
Looking forward to having you around xx