Jar and Fern Terrarium Workshop @ tibits Mayfair
- tibits Mayfair
Join Jar and Fern to make your own miniature self-watering garden in a glass jar. Learn the history of Terrariums, how to care for them and the ideal plants to fill them with. You will be provided with everything you need to create your own little ecosystem, we will have a range of plants for you to choose from including Fittonia, Ivy and Moss as well as a large sealable glass jar. We will guide you through creating your own terrarium which will be all yours to take home at the end of the session.
You will leave with a care guide for your terrarium, a bag to take it away in and all the info you need to make more terrariums in the future!
£35 inc a main plate
Workshop 6:30 pm -7:30 pm
Dinner 7:30 pm
Award winning tibits was founded in the year 2000 by three vegetarian brothers, Christian, Daniel and Reto Frei, who were uninspired by the lack of vegetarian offerings in their native Switzerland. Together with Rolf and Marielle Hiltl, owners of renowned Haus Hiltl, Zurich's oldest vegetarian restaurant, they opened the first tibits, in Zurich. Since then tibits has become one of Europe’s most well known vegetarian and vegan restaurant brands with locations in Switzerland, UK and soon Germany.
About Show In The Dark
On 14th March, two iconic central London destinations, Regent Street and St James’s, will join forces to debut Show In The Dark; an evening of art and culture that shines a light on an array of unique artists. Visitors are invited to experience the best of our boutique independent stores, global flagship brands, galleries and restaurants like never before; through the lens of musical, artistic and literary creatives.
Get to make and take home a terrarium as well as plate of tibits food
|18:30 - 20:30||£35.00|
tibits Mayfair, 12-14, Heddon Street, London, W1B 4DA
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.