Greggs and Primark Boutique
- Greggs and Primark Boutique
Fashionistas and pastry fans are invited down to Greggs' and Primark's exclusive new fashion boutique, to exclusively shop the brand-new clothing range, ahead of its nationwide launch in Primark stores from 19th February.
|Greggs Boutique - 11.00-11.30||11:00 - 11:30||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 11.30-12.00||11:30 - 12:00||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 12.00-12.30||12:00 - 12:30||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 12.30-13.00||12:30 - 13:00||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 13.00-13.30||13:00 - 13:30||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 13.30-14.00||13:30 - 14:00||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 14.30-15.00||14:30 - 15:00||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 15.00-15.30||15:00 - 15:30||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 15.30-16.00||15:30 - 16:00||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 16.00-16.30||16:00 - 16:30||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 16.30-17.00||16:30 - 17:00||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 17.30-18.00||17:30 - 18:00||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 18.00-18.30||18:00 - 18:30||Free admission|
|Greggs Boutique - 18.30-19.00||18:30 - 19:00||Free admission|
Greggs and Primark Boutique, 55, Dean Street, London, W1D 6AL
Leicester Square (Tube)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Entry is by pre-booking only. All sessions are subject to availability. There will be no session availability on the day.
5. Customers are allowed to redeem a maximum of three tickets each.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set limitations around updating tickets. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
9. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged after purchase.
10. Tickets are subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable, and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. If you are no longer able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Tickets will be issued immediately after payment to the email address provided during booking. If you do not receive your ticket within 2 hours of booking, please contact us (email@example.com). We’re sorry but it is not possible to amend your session after booking. If you’re unable to attend a booked session and wish to cancel it, please contact us.
CONDUCT IN THE VENUE:
13. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or ask guests to leave if our conditions of entry are not respected.
14. There will not be any access to a toilet on site. If you need the toilet when at the event, please speak to a member of staff who can direct you to a nearby toilet.
15. The main area of the venue has disabled access. If you have any further questions and queries on this, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
17. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
18. Guests attending the event can take away up to two items from the Greggs and Primark fashion range free of charge. This will be subject to availability. The items cannot be two of the same item. There will be a team on hand to help, should guests have any queries. Products redeemed cannot be returned to the boutique, returned to store or exchanged for monetary value once claimed.
19. All minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and will be considered as an additional ticket holder.
20. All adults are responsible for their children’s safety on site.
21. A full list of ingredients and allergens will be available on site for all food and drink served on the premises. If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please check with the team before consuming. Please contact Hope&Glory PR at email@example.com with any concerns about allergies in advance of attending the boutique.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
23. Please be aware that guests are permitted to capture videography and photography within the premises during their visit. Please inform a member of staff if you do not consent to being photographed or filmed.
24. Any professional filming and photography by the promoter will be managed separately and visitors will be asked to sign consent forms if they are included in assets.
25. If you contract COVID-19 ahead of your visit to the boutique you will no longer be able to attend. Please inform the team as soon as possible so your ticket can be re-allocated.
Promoter: Greggs Quorum Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BU