- Rivington Greenwich
Greenwich Gin Festival @ Rivington
Gin Bop is returning to Rivington Greenwich for the fifth year in a row. On Friday, 31 August, gin enthusiasts from far and wide will flock to Rivington to enjoy an evening of great food, good times and fabulous live music; all of course to be enjoyed with a gin in hand.
The esteemed Gin brands attending Gin Bop 2018 are Tarquin, Sipsmith, Beefeater, Bathtub, Bluecoat and Kyro Gin. Each will serve their own unique twist on a G&T as well as two inventive gin-based cocktails, specially created for our Gin Bop guests, and food from the Rivington kitchen will also be available. Circus performers Aircraft Circus will also be on hand to keep gin quaffing guests well and truly entertained throughout the evening. There’s no better way to spend a balmy summer's evening, this is a gin pop-up you definitely won’t want to miss!
Tickets are available on the night at the door.
Includes entrance and a cocktail
|16:00 - 01:00||£12.50|
Rivington Greenwich, 178, Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.