'London's Biggest Night Out' in the heart of Leicester Square, the Hippodrome Casino is a stylish, quirky and grand casino with something for everyone. Open 24/7 with free entry and the Best Steak Restaurant in London, it's not solely designed for gamblers. Whether you're looking for a flutter, a cabaret…
Feed Me Films: Bond Brunches
- The Hippodrome Casino
**Goldeneye - 16th Apr**
**Casino Royale - 24th Apr**
**Goldfinger - 30th Apr**
The name's Bond, James Bond. Women want him and men want to be him, but Bond's life would actually be pretty hectic. He's an alcoholic killing machine with few friends and countless mortal enemies. Sure he looks great in a turtleneck and could almost certainly take your girl but he must be so stressed!
Feed Me Films have come up with a happy medium. Enjoy Bond's world, just for the morning over a boozy brunch.
Join us at The Hippodrome Casino for a screening you won’t forget and complete your 007 experience with a private ‘learn-to-play’ gambling experience after the movie. For those who want to pop bottles, full table service is available during the movie.
Take a gamble, come and join Bond this April.
To make sure you don't miss any important emails from us about the event, please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
What's included in my ticket?
Included in your ticket is your choice of brunch, a welcome Bloody Mary, a special cocktail, a secret 007 treat, live Bond music and a gambling lesson. When purchasing your ticket, you must select your choice of brunch.
This sounds great, how does it work?
Your ticket will get you tokens to collect all the things included in your ticket, this will be given to you on arrival. Tokens are exchanged for drinks, waiters will also serve your choice of brunch to you at your table. Full table service is offered throughout the film, so you can keep those drinks coming. You'll be treated to live instrumental renditions of your favourite Bond songs and also be shown to the gambling learn to play after the film.
What’s the plan for the afternoon?
Doors Open, Live Music & Welcome Drink: 12 - 12:45pm
Brunch Served: from 12:30pm
Film Starts: ~12:45pm
Interval: ~15 mins
Film Finishes: 3:30pm
Learn to Play: 3:30 - 4:30pm
It’s much simpler when you’re there with a Martini in your hand!
How does Seating work?
For the ‘All Inclusive’ tickets, seating is reserved and cabaret style. Smaller groups may share tables, but that’s all part of the experience! Seating upstairs is unreserved and allocated on a first come first served basis.
How does the gambling ‘learn-to-play’ work?
You will be lead downstairs after the film to the secret basement Casino :)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is strictly for 18+ adults only. As the film is being shown in a fully functional Casino, all who attend must be able to provide valid ID upon arrival. The casino reserve the right to deny entry without 18+ ID.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can drop us an email at: email@example.com
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately there are no refunds. This includes entry refusal by the Casino on the day.
The Bond All Inclusive
Ticket will include: Brunch, 2 Cocktails, Secret 007 Treat, Popcorn, Live Bond Music and a Gambling Lesson (Learn to Play)
|12:00 - 16:00
The Villain: Drinks Only
Ticket will include: 1 Cocktail, Popcorn, Live Bond Music and a Gambling Lesson (Learn to Play)
|12:00 - 16:00
The Hippodrome Casino, Cranbourn Street, WC2H 7JH
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.