COME GET A LITTLE LOST...December 10 - 21st 2018 Seek shelter from the depths of winter within the indulgent sanctuary of Dram & Smoke Bothy Nights. Flickering lanterns, the aroma of pine and smoke, warming tartan blankets and a feast inspired by the spirit of Christmas and the best of Scottish…
Dram & Smoke - Scottish Pop-up
- Dram & Smoke
1) Scran: food; provisions.
2) Bevvy: a drink, esp an alcoholic one.
3) General Flumgummerie: hijinks, tomfoolery, hullaballoo, capering, antics, buffoonery, skylarking… you get the point aye?
Following a sold out run there last winter, Dram & Smoke is returning to our former home in a leather tannery warehouse in London Bridge for four weeks from November 27th. Dishes from our custom whisky barrel smoker will be served up family-style from an open kitchen alongside Naked Grouse whisky cocktails, wine, Harviestoun beer and a solid playlist. This time around the house party vibe is helped along with some bar games to keep you entertained too including a dedicated beer pong room.
Things kick off from 7.30pm (4pm for Sunday sesh) and the £40pp tickets gets you:
- x1 Welcome Cocktail
- x5 Course Tasting Menu (See below. Veggie menu also available)
- Please note this event is communal sitting. When purchasing tickets, let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with.
- Let us know if you require a vegetarian menu or have any other specific dietary requirements at least 24 hrs in advance (email@example.com)
- Please arrive promptly for 7.30pm (4pm for Sunday sesh) when doors will open.
- We operate a cash only bar.
Alternative Veggie Menu (Upon request - email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Veggie Haggis Donuts with Irn Bru Chilli Jam
- Potted Mushrooms, Crispbreads, Pickles
- Cock-a-leekie Shooter
- Skirlie Stuffed Squash
- Whisky Bread & Butter Pudding with Malted Milk Custard
Includes Welcome Cocktail + 5 Courses
|19:30 - 00:00||£40.00|
Launch Weekend - Sunday Sesh (4pm)
Includes Welcome Cocktail + 5 Courses
|16:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
Black Swan Yard, 2-3 Black Swan Yard, SE13XW
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
14. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
15. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
16. We cannot accept responsibility for any personal property at the venue.
17. Tickets are sold subject to the venue's right to alter/vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
18. Menu is subject to change.