Dirty Laundry Pop Up - London's most enigmatic launderette.
- Dirty Laundry
Dirty Laundry, will be London’s most enigmatic pop-up launderette experience where guests are invited to air their confessions and wash their dirty laundry at the Laundromat as they immerse themselves in the heyday of 1950’s Italian-Americana. Dirty Laundry will launch on Tuesday June 23rd and run for five nights only.
Specially modified washing machines have been created which will wow and delight guests as they watch their Italian inspired laundry cocktails tumble and mix before being sipped out of customized detergent bottles, guests can delight in alcoholic jelly ‘liqui-tabs’ and Italian Menabrea Birra lemon and basil floats in the pop-up dolce vita setting.
Secrets will be revealed to the charismatic launderette host Signorina Bubbles, as guests snack on Italian-American favorites such as classically authentic pizza and Italian arancini.
As well as DJs, London’s most unique retro instant Polaroid photo booth and the chance to flirt with Marco, the dedicated pizza delivery boy, guests will have the opportunity to air their dirtiest of laundry by having their confessions printed onto a Dirty Laundry T-Shirt.
We are offering table bookings for a minimum of 10 people at a price of £50 per person that include:
-Entrance (normally £15)
-Sharing arrival cocktail or beer (for the boys!)
-Personal Social Polaroid Cameras for the evening
-If it’s less than 10 people it’s just £500 for the booth.
Please contact for more information
Number: 020 7 129 1391
Entry to the Laundromat before 7pm. Come and join us after work for a pre rinse!
|17:00 - 01:00
Enter into the Laundromat, for an evening of confessions and fun. Includes a complimentary "So Fresh and So Clean" cocktail!
|17:00 - 01:00
Launch Night Spin
Join us for our launch night! Enter into the Laundromat, for an evening of confessions and fun. Includes a complimentary "So Fresh and So Clean" cocktail!Entry from 7pm
|19:00 - 01:00
The night is getting steaming and the laundry is staying open late - step inside.
|17:00 - 01:00
Dirty Laundry, 14 Percy Street, London, W1T 1DR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.