The Manhattan Club is hosting a series of indulgent lunch and dinner banquets, this festive season, with their speakeasy pop-up, 'Christmas in Harlem'. Let us take you back to an era of illicit drinking and gambling dens, where you will enjoy a gastronomic tour through 1920’s New York City. Eachevent…
The Manhattan Club presents, Christmas in Harlem
- No reviews.
- The Manhattan Club presents: Christmas in Harlem
The Manhattan Club is hosting a series of indulgent lunch and dinner banquets this festive season with their speakeasy pop-up, 'Christmas in Harlem'.
Let us take you back to an era of illicit drinking and gambling dens, where you will be taken on a gastronomic tour through 1920’s New York City.
Each event will open with an exquisite cocktail and canapé reception. Guests will then feast on a selection of the finest foods inspired by real 1920’s menus and given a modern Manhattan Club twist by our team of chefs.
Dinner will be accompanied by exciting entertainment in form of magic, music, craps, 1920’s dress-up and a photo booth, all the while getting a chance to imbibe the finest moonshine that the era had to offer.
7:00pm - Cocktails and canapés, magic and craps
8:30pm - Dinner is served
10:00pm - After dinner drinks, music, dress up and photos.
Midnight - Your carriages await
Enjoy our elegant, modern twist on real 1920’s menus, such as the banqueted served to President Calvin Coolidge, in 1924, at the world famous, Waldorf Astoria Hotel, in New York City.
Five course lunch or dinner:
Cocktail and Canapés
Selection of 3 Starters
Selection of 3 Mains
Selection of 3 Desserts
Coffee & Petits-Fours
Christmas in Harlem
Shared Dinner Ticket
|19:00 - 00:00||£60.00|
26 Macroom Road W9 3HY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.