Bubala - Vegetarian Middle Eastern Feasting
The Return of Bubala!
Marc Summers (Former General Manager at Berber and Q), and Emily Heron (currently a Development Chef at Ottolenghi HQ) had a meeting of minds. They share a very clear vision. Creating feasts which are first and foremost incredibly tasty. Their beliefs on consuming less meat and showcasing the vegetable has led them to create a completely meat free feast, which by no means cuts back on flavour.
Bubala is taking over the well-known pop up spot The Pill Box Kitchen in Bethnal Green for 2 nights to create a Vegetarian Feasting Menu designed for all tables to share.
After the success of the last Pop Up at Brunswick East, Bubala is once again bringing you modern middle eastern feasts that just so happen to be vegetarian (mainly vegan but that’s not the point).
You pick a time slot that suits you best and we will send you an exact time to arrive a week before the event. Easy.
Nosh ‘Nibbles/snacks’ to start.
A Feasting Vegetable.
Oh Yeah and Dessert.
The bar will be serving cracking local beer from 40ft Brewery and natural wines from Under the Bonnet that will blow your mind.
This will be Cash Only bar.
At Bubala, we like to keep the menu under wraps until the night. The surprise adds to it. Trust us!
Early (6:30 pm-7:15 pm)
You will be given a specific dining time between 6:30 pm and 7:15 pm a WEEK before the event
Prime Time (7:30 pm-8:15 pm)
You will be given a specific dining time between 7:30 pm and 8:15 pm a WEEK before the event
Party Time (8:30 pm-9:15 pm)
You will be given a specific dining time between 8:30 pm and 9:15 pm a WEEK before the event
115 Coventry Rd E2 6GG
Bethnal Green (Tube)
115 Coventry Rd E2 6GG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.