Brosé presents Paradise Lost with Robert James
- Aqua Nueva
Brosé invites you to Paradise Lost on Saturday 4th June 12-6pm at Aqua's 5th floor rooftop, to party in the London sunshine with legendary DJ Robert James and friends.
The luxury events team are back in one of London's best venues with another immersive theme from their summer series. Paradise Lost is the depiction of Adam and Eve's fall and the inspiration behind Brosé's Temptation filled day-party- featuring gold, absinthe apples, tarot cards and snakes!! The bespoke cocktail menu features the Fallen Angel with Grey Goose Vodka, Apple Juice, Vanilla and Champagne which we can't wait to taste!
Brosé have teamed up with Hot Creations again, having worked with Miguel Campbell on their last event, Robert James will bring his infectious dancefloor sound to Nueva’s rooftop. Having played Sonar, DEMF and Hideout in Croatia, Robert is also well-accustomed to more intimate settings, adding Aqua’s Nueva to DC:10 and Space Ibiza on June 4th.
Tickets are available for £22.50, though early bird tickets run from the 16th-22nd May for just £17.50; Or why not enjoy the party in its full capacity, tables starting at £112.50.
Complimentary Grey Goose cocktails and canapés will be served for the first 45 minutes so make sure you get there early!
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Tickets offer entrance. Complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails will be served until 12:45. Strictly no resale. ID required. Guaranteed entrance before 2:30pm.
|12:00 - 18:00||£22.50|
Table Ticket 4-6 Guests
Tables for 4-6 guests will carry a minimum spend of £300 on the day. Tables will be held until 2pm. Arrive before 12.45pm to enjoy complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails. The £112.50 cover charge will guarantee entrance and a table for 4-6 guests. Failure to turn up will result in us charging 50% of the minimum spend.
|12:00 - 18:00||£112.50|
Table Ticket 8-10 Guests
Tables for 8-10 guests will carry a minimum spend of £500 on the day. Tables will be held until 2pm. Arrive before 12.45pm to enjoy complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails. The £202.50 cover charge will guarantee entrance and a table for 8-10 guests. Failure to turn up will result in us charging 50% of the minimum spend.
|12:00 - 18:00||£202.50|
Table Ticket 10-12 Guests
Tables for 10-12 guests will carry a minimum spend of £900 on the day. Tables will be held until 2pm. Arrive before 12.45pm to enjoy complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails. The £247.50 cover charge will guarantee entrance and a table for 10-12 guests. Failure to turn up will result in us charging 50% of the minimum spend.
|12:00 - 18:00||£247.50|
Aqua Nueva, 5th Floor, 240 Regent Street (Entrance 30 Argyll Street), London, UK W1B 3BR
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.