Brosé presents Aprés Ski London with Miguel Campbell
- Mondrian Hotel Rooftop Bar
Luxury events team Brosé will be taking over the 12th floor rooftop of Mondrian Hotel to throw the best party in town on the April bank holiday. With summer round the corner, Brosé invites you to their brunch party 11:30am-6pm on Saturday 30th April. The Rumpus Room will be transformed into a ski chalet where they will host their Aprés Ski London pop-up.
If that didn’t sound good enough, music will be provided by DJ royalty Miguel Campbell and supported by record label Moda Black. After fifteen years in the game, Miguel Campbell is releasing a new album looking back on his time in music, ‘Memoirs’. Miguel isn't messing about in 2016, and has already been heading up Tribal Sessions parties all over the country before announcing this new LP.
Brosé will be popping up in London’s best venues this year customizing them with their weird and wonderful concepts. Their Rumpus Room Ski Chalet will include snow cannons, mulled wine, ski lifts, mountain food and maybe the odd reindeer. Alpine cocktail’s will be created and delivered by Grey Goose Vodka and their ‘Brosé’ selection will include Whispering Angel, Moët & Chandon Rosé and Dom Perignon Rosé.
Tickets for the party start at £22.50, though if you want to enjoy the Apré Ski Party in it’s full capacity group tables start at £112.50. Complimentary cocktails and canapés will be served for the first 45 minutes so get their early!
Tickets offer entrance. Complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails will be served until 12:15. Strictly no resale. ID required. Guaranteed entrance before 2:30pm.
|11:30 - 17:30||£22.50|
Table Ticket 4-6 Guests
Tables for 4-6 guests will carry a minimum spend of £300 on the day. Tables will be held until 2pm. Arrive before 12.15pm to enjoy complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails. The £112.50 cover charge will guarantee entrance and a table for 4-6 guests. Failure to turn up will result in us charging 50% of the minimum spend.
|11:30 - 17:30||£112.50|
Table Ticket 8-10 Guests
Tables for 8-10 guests will carry a minimum spend of £500 on the day. Tables will be held until 2pm. Arrive before 12.15pm to enjoy complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails. The £202.50 cover charge will guarantee entrance and a table for 8-10 guests. Failure to turn up will result in us charging 50% of the minimum spend.
|11:30 - 17:30||£202.50|
Table Ticket 10-12 Guests
Tables for 10-12 guests will carry a minimum spend of £900 on the day. Tables will be held until 2pm. Arrive before 12.15pm to enjoy complimentary canapés and Grey Goose cocktails. The £247.50 cover charge will guarantee entrance and a table for 10-12 guests. Failure to turn up will result in us charging 50% of the minimum spend.
|11:30 - 17:30||£247.50|
20, Upper Ground, SE1 9LH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.