OXO2 is a chic, contemporary space offering spectacular panoramic views across the River Thames. An iconic location, bright spaces and stunning views combine at this prestigious London event space, creating an inspirational setting for any event. Located on the second floor of the OXO Tower, OXO2 is…
Brazil POP UP DINER
Brazil Pop Up Diner is a series of supper club style events that take diners on a culinary journey through Brazil. As football visits Brazil, Brazilian food visits London!
The twelve Brazilian cities that will be hosting the 2014 Fifa World Cup each have their own unique cuisine, shaped by their geography and people. On May 20th we will be celebrating the gastronomy of Curitiba and Porto Alegre with an unforgettable meat feast.
Brazil Pop Up Diner will give Londoners the opportunity to sample a diverse and colourful array of Brazilian food and drinks. From the 20th until the 23rd of May 2014, we will hold four events at OXO2 venue in Southbank, complete with a lounge bar hosted by Leblon Cachaca. We will showcase Brazilian cocktails, music and five course meals at lunch and dinner for £35 a head, including one free drink.
Dinner and caipirinha
5 course meal and Caipirinha
|15:30 - 21:30||£35.00|
OXO Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, SE1 9PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.