Bottomless Summertini Speakeasy in Shoreditch
- Secret Location
We are delighted to announce our first summer event of 2022, at a unique venue in Shoreditch, for a bottomless summer inspired martini & espresso martini extravaganza!
We heard many times, from our fellow martini lovers how much they loved our Soho speakeasy back in 2018. So after lengthy searching we found just the place, a delightful space tucked away in Shoreditch, close to Old Street tube station. It is filled with carefully hand-picked collectibles, giving each room it's own character. A bar which is closed to the public, recreates the atmosphere and feel of the days of prohibition and speakeasies.
Diving into summer vibes, we have created a matching curated menu for you to indulge in refreshing martinis and boozy coffee cocktails. Try them all, pick your favourite and return for seconds - if you can manage.
❕Each session lasts for one hour and thirty minutes.
❕If you have any special dietary requirements / want to stick with only espresso martinis or only summertinis please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can prepare accordingly.
❕Sip, sample or sink as many as you like, but please imbibe responsibly. We want you to be able to remember what a good time you had.
❕There will be an element of surprise to your visit - the showcased photos are a selection of our creations, drinks menu will be revealed on the day.
|12.20 Session||12:20 - 13:50||£25.00|
|14:10 Session||14:10 - 15:40||£25.00|
|16:00 Session||16:00 - 17:30||£27.50|
|17:50 Session||17:50 - 19:20||£27.50|
|19:40 Session||19:40 - 21:10||£27.50|
|21:30 Session||21:30 - 23:00||£27.50|
Secret Location, Full address to be emailed upon booking, London, EC2A 3AF
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. House of Martinis promotes responsible drinking so please know your limits. If you or any member of your group become too intoxicated your session will have to end without a refund. Be sensible and don’t overcook it – we don’t want you to miss out!
14. Last orders to be placed 15 minutes before the end of each session and 1 additional drink per person can be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink and is drinking responsibly.
15. No more than one drink can be ordered at a time per person and the previous drinks must be finished before the next round of drinks is ordered.
16. Please note, tables can hold between 2-6 people. Depending on demand on the night we will do our best to accommodate personal preferences but there is no guarantee. On occasion, guests may be placed in communal seating.
17. We are offering a curated menu, drinks served one after the other based on how we dreamed the menu. If you only would like to have espresso martinis or summertinis, please contact us ahead of the even as we can't guarantee that we can accommodate this request on the day.