Bottomless Espresso Martini - March & April Dates Now Added
- KO Coffee
After the huge success of our two last sold-out event, the nomadic Espresso Martini Society returns, and it’s again bottomless!
For those looking to play it safe Dick Bradsell's original version, The Usual Suspect will feature alongside four twists:
- The Hot One
- The Gingernut
- The Raspberry Ripple
- The Spiced Apple
Tickets are £25pp for a full 1hr30 mins to imbibe as many, or as little, of the country’s favourite cocktail.
*Drinks may vary for April date.
|18.00 Session||18:00 - 19:30||£25.00|
|19.45 Session||19:45 - 21:15||£25.00|
|21.30 Session||21:30 - 23:00||£25.00|
|19.00 Session||19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
|17.15 Session||17:15 - 18:45||£25.00|
|20.45 Session||20:45 - 22:15||£25.00|
|15.30 Session||15:30 - 17:00||£25.00|
KO Coffee, 258, Pentonville Road, London, N19JY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The Espresso Martini Society promotes responsible drinking so please know your limits. If you or any member of your group become too intoxicated your session will have to end without a refund. Be sensible and don’t overcook it – we don’t want you to miss out!
14. The last call will be 15 minutes before your time limit ends and 1 additional drink per person can be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink and is drinking responsibly
15. No more than one drink can be ordered at a time per person and the previous drinks must be finished before the next round of drinks is ordered.
16. Please note, tables can hold between 2-6 people. Depending on demand on the night we will do our best to accommodate personal preferences but there is no guarantee. On occasion, guests may be placed in communal seating.