Mean Girls (2004) - The Luna Cinema
- No reviews.
- Crystal Palace Park
'Cady Heron is a hit with The Plastics, the A-list girl clique at her new school, until she makes the mistake of falling for Aaron Samuels, the ex-boyfriend of alpha Plastic Regina George.'
About The Event
The Luna Cinema is one of the beautiful pop-up cinema events around, and primed for all your favourite movies under the stars. Join them this year as they present another roster of unique events, this time coming to London favourite, Crystal Palace Park.
Doors open: 8pm
Onscreen start time: 9:30pm
Running time: 93 minutes
The event will always go ahead in the event of bad weather. Please check the weather forecast in advance and be prepared for the Great British Summer. Screenings will only be cancelled if the weather conditions present a danger at screening time. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night, and acknowledge that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded unless a screening is cancelled by The Luna Cinema. In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled, we will aim to give as much notice as possible, so please keep an eye out for information on the website and social media.
|20:00 - 23:45
|Child Admission (3-15YRS)
|20:00 - 23:45
Crystal Palace Park, Thicket Road, London, SE19 2GA
Gipsy Hill (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.