Nobody's Watching - Uplifting Silent Disco
WORKOUT YOUR BODY, UPLIFT YOUR MOOD
Join us for an uplifting silent disco, where you'll unwind, dance and accidentally get fit in the process. If you love to dance, but don't love the weekend nightclub chaos that usually goes with it, this is the event for you. We've taken the best of a night out dancing, removed the worst, and created the ultimate dance experience:
- Unlike crowded clubs, you'll have plenty of room to move. The event is capped at 25 people because we want to recreate the atmosphere of a house party to maximise your comfort.
- There will be no inebriated/intoxicated people getting in the way.
- You'll have two music channels with uplifting, fun playlists that make you remember the good times and create even better ones (70s 80s on one channel, 90s 00s on the other, genres include disco/funk n soul/blues/indie rock)
- You'll be in a comfortable and non-judgemental environment where anyone and everyone is welcome.
- You can easily slip this in your schedule without making a big night out of it and are very welcome to come by yourself.
- If you're feeling nervous about sober silent disco dancing with strangers on a weeknight, fear not. There's a playful warm-up with icebreakers and easy-to-learn dance moves, run by a friendly facilitator.
With the physical benefits of a workout and the feel-good benefits of a night out, you will leave this experience in a contagiously good mood.
Who is it for?
All levels welcome. There are no right or wrong moves at this event. Whether you are a professional dancer or you have three left feet, you’ll always be welcome. If dancing makes you happy or if you think it might, then join us.
What to wear
We recommend wearing gym gear or comfortable clothes that you don't mind sweating in. You might also want to bring water, a towel and a change of clothes.
- Silent Disco with 5-star-rated playlist- Comfortable and hassle-free environment to dance in- 20-minute warm-up activities- Guaranteed laughter and stress relief- As an accidental side effect... you will also get fit! Dancing is a great cardio workout
|Early Bird Ticket||16:30 - 17:30||£9.00|
|Ticket||16:30 - 17:30||£11.00|
|Over 60||16:30 - 17:30||£8.00|
Memrise, 3-5 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PZ
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.