The Dance Before Christmas
- No reviews.
- The Vaults
As has become tradition, this Christmas 2017, we invite you, our friends and family to join us at The Dance Before Christmas.
This year, we're going to take you on a journey through space, ending up at The Party at The End of The Universe.
It's true, the universe could end at anytime, so let's party like it's our last ever party.
Expect mind-blowing installations, warp drives, underwater martian caves, martian canyons of glitter and foil, a chat with the man in the moon, a beverage on the forbidden planet and a party at the end of the universe where you'll be assured of the universes greatest tracks to make the best last party you ever had.
A theatrical experience, crescendoing in the most wonderful dance to celebrate the festivaL season in the depths of Waterloo station.
Complimentary Punch on arrival for all guests for the first hour.
Suitable for ages 18+
|General Admission||20:00 - 02:00||£18.00|
Leake Street SE1 7NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like The Dance Before Christmas, You should also check out...