Fun Time Partying, New Years Eve Party, Something A Little Different, VIP Party
80's Music, Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, Party Mash Up, Retro, Rhythm and Blues
Hot-dogs. Champagne. Disco. Goodtimes.
Looking for something different this New Year’s Eve?
Let your hair down and bring in 2015 with some serious retro style. Take a little hop back in time and join us for a surprising mash-up of old and new. East and West. Stars and Stripes meet Samurai.
Mayfair's hippest new VIP hangout: Kaizen yields an eclectic vision of East London style exuding contemporary New York influences – from the décor which intrigues and delights customers with points of interest at every turn through to the specially drafted cocktail menu and talented DJ’s throughout the weekend.
The coolest newest venue in town, Cafe Kaizen has already welcomed famous faces like Kate Moss + Rita Ora + Sacha Baron Cohen + Lindsay Lohan + Professor Green + Nick Grimshaw + Jodie Harsh + Alice Temperley + Nicholas Kirkwood + Kyle De'Volle + André Balazs + Annabel Nielson + Daisy Lowe + Jamie Winstone + Jess Glynne over the past few weeks.. Café KaiZen brings a little East London to the heart of Mayfair with an Asian fusion twist.
Music policy: Disco, Funk// 80's Electro // Soul// 90s RnB // Hip Hop // Deep-Hop// Classics Capacity: 600 VIP tables available: - Subject to minimum spend (please call 07825267091 to book)
Note: BubbleDogs Gourmet Hot-dogs will be available for you to enjoy all night! We will be showcasing some NYE special recipes just for you!! Vegetarian Dogs also available.
For any more info, group and table bookings please call 07825267091.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.