Rum & Reggae Party at The Den Soho
- No reviews.
- The Den
Tiki shirts at the ready!
Celebrate National Rum Day in true Jamaican style with a Rum & Reggae party at The Den.
In addition in association with Appleton, Koko Kanu and Wray and Nephew, we'll be serving up three very special rum cocktails, and there will be plenty of Caribbean inspired canapés to snack on. There'll be a DJ on the decks playing reggae tunes all night long as we take Soho all the way to Jamaica.
Your ticket includes a welcome drink from our selection of Rum cocktails, and canapes for 2 hours.
Mai Tai: Appleton signature blend, Wray and Nephew, Lime, Orange curacao, Orgeat.
Nuclear Colada: Wray and Nephew, Koko Kanu, pineapple, coconut. Served in a whole pineapple.
Crazy Nut: Appleton signature Blend, Cacao Liquor, Banana Liquor, orange juice, coconut.
Spiced Black bean dip
Jerk spiced chicken
Canapés served 7 - 9pm
Rum & Reggae RSVP
Includes entry, a welcome cocktail and canapes from 7 - 9pm.
99 Wardour St 99 Wardour Street W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.