Fun Time Partying, Clubbing, Something A Little Different
What better way to end the summer in London than a reggae rooftop all dayer party? Those wanting to get a bit retro will love the vinyl only DJ's, this all day event will provide a number of attractions, from the jerk chicken BBQ, vinyl, foosball and art stalls to giant chess and LIVE graff by EndOfTheLine all taking place on one of the most unique Shoreditch rooftop venues; Rockwell House. This event will satisfy all the senses and backing from Red Stripe and Wray & Nephew be assured that good vibes will be in abundance.
What's more, if you fancy DJ'ing you can rock up and play your own reggae!
SPECIAL GUESTS: EARL GATESHEAD (Trojan Sound System)
RULES • DJs register your interest to play by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org • Title your email “Rooftop Reggae Rub A Dub Club” • Select your favourite reggae, dub, ska, roots, dubwise vinyl • Come down on the day with your vinyl • Put your name on the list and wait for your turn to DJ • Play 5 tunes or have 20 mins on the decks • Put your name back on the list after your turn • Grab a beer, rum punch or jerk chicken
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.