£20 Club Only, £40 General Admission Combined Boat and Club
Fun Time Partying, Boat Party, Clubbing
Techno, House Music
This October, Pukka Up will be returning to London from the White Isle and once again hosting the world’s biggest Ibiza reunion in one of central London’s most unique venues.
Thames Boat Party
They’ll be kicking things off with what they do best: cruising along the River Thames on an Ibiza- style boat party with you and their resident DJs who will be fresh back from the summer in Ibiza. These guys have spent the summer DJing at the likes of Amnesia, Pacha, Ocean Beach and of course, on Pukka Up’s sell- out boat parties. The Dutch Master boat is the biggest on the Thames with a capacity of 600 and a full Funktion One sound system to bang out those tunes.
After Party & Line Up
Then the party moves to Electric Brixton, once an old theatre it’s now a newly refurbished 1800 capacity state of the art music venue in central London.
Hosting the main room in Electric will be Pukka Up, whose residents will take you back to the island with their uplifting, vocal house sets.
In the second room, the prestigious and largest UK DJ academy London Sound Academy will be playing host. This room will be all about the more underground side of the music scene, showcasing London’s freshest new talent playing everything from deep funky beats to dark tech- house.
Dress code smart/ casual
Boat leaves Tower Millennium pier at 7.30pm sharp.
3 hour Thames boat party.
Doors open at Electric Brixton at 10pm.
Must have valid, photographic ID for entrance to Electric Brixton.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.