Netil House is a creative studio venue featuring two versatile event spaces, located a short stroll from London Fields. The venue's rooftop bar and private hire venue boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the capital's skyline and comes complete with a fully fledged bar and a selection of comfy seating…
Pop Up Ping Pong's Christmas Elf Factory
- No reviews.
- Netil House
Escape to Pop Up Ping Pong’s secret Elf Factory in Hackney for one last round of festivities on the Saturday before Christmas.
No one throws a ping pong party like the ping pong party kings. If you’ve missed Pop Up Ping Pong so far, catch them for one last time in 2013 as they throw a Christmas special at The Elf Factory; long considered mere children’s fiction, but in fact top-secret adult reality.
We can reveal that on Saturday 21st December Santa’s very workshop will appear inside Netil House for one night only, featuring a suite of ping pong tables set to sit alongside PUPP’s infamous beer pong tables. Giant baubles will hang from the ceiling while presents of all shapes and sizes will adorn the room, ready to descend the nation’s chimneys with just days to go.
Indulging further in the festive spirit, expect PUPP’s famously cheap bar to be stocked with winter warmers such as mulled wine and the usual beers at just £3 a bottle. To quell your hunger, street food maestros #BRGR are creating a delectable Christmas twist on their classic mini cheeseburgers with melted brie and cranberry sauce. And don’t forget the cronuts or crack pie, two of London and New York’s most sought-after sweets available in one place for one night only.
As for music, leave it to Sauce DJs to have you dancing into the night spinning a selection of your own tracks, which you can add to the ever-growing PUPP Playlist here.
Tickets are £5 until Sunday 8th December and £8 thereafter, both allowing unlimited gaming all night plus a few treats of PUPP’s own.
That leaves just one question – have you been naughty or nice? While Santa may favour the good, PUPP always encourage a little foul play…
1-7 Westgate Street E8 3RL
London Fields (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Pop Up Ping Pong's Christmas Elf Factory, You should also check out...