Paint Jam: GEOMETRIC LOVE - Valentine's special event
- The Lighthouse
Let's get geometric all night long at Paint Jam London's immersive Valentines painting-party. Throw some shapes on your canvas and celebrate the bauhaus-love of artist couple Annie and Josef Albers.
For lovers, friends and everyone. Paint your own geometric canvas, or a large collaborative canvas together - and let those shapes collide!
Paint Jam night is a quirky night out in our pop-up art studio. A critically acclaimed and unique social painting workshop with a bar, a DJ spinning tunes and paints a-flowing . Everyone gets to paint on a canvas, get creative, mingle, then go home with an original art work.
Last year we brought you the sell out 'Love Splatter' celebrating the love of artists Lee Krasner & Jackson Pollock, the year before we brought you Frida & Diego - so we're happy to be keeping it up with some shapely lovers this year...
|TONIGHT'S THEME: GEOMETRIC|
#ARTFOREVERYONE - Total beginners welcome.
THE EVENT DETAILS
A canvas each
All paints and art materials - acrylic paint
A protective T-shirt (bring your own messy bottoms)*
A DJ playing tunes throughout event.
An artist host & art assistants
Clothing/protective t-shirt: You will be given a t-shirt to wear over your clothes whilst painting. Paint Jam London Ltd will not take responsibility for any stains that may occur during the event – so please bring a change of clothes if you prefer to do so.*
TICKET (Paint on canvas)
Admits one person to this Paint Jam event,
|18:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
The Lighthouse, 62 Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.