New Year's Eve Ceilidh, Balham
- St Thomas' Church
FIDDLE PARADIDDLE HAVE BEEN BRINGING THE HOGMANAY HOOTENANNY TO SOUTH LONDON SINCE 2012, AND THIS YEAR IT'S GOING TO BE EVEN BIGGER AND EVEN BETTER THAN EVER!
Hosted in the beautiful St Thomas' Church, this year’s Hootenanny will feature all the traditional dances and some special new ones for the night. All of Fiddle Paradiddle are expert callers and will guide you through the steps before accompanying your dancing with our rowdy folk tunes!
Our pop-up bar will be stocked a selection of tasty tasty beer and cider, wine and bubbles, as well as an exciting array of whisky and gins.
You'll get bubbly on arrival and we're bringing our free candy bar to give you that sugar boost you need to get you all the way through to 2024! … and we're working on a few other treats along the way.
So join Fiddle Paradiddle as we count down to the new year, sing Auld Lang Syne, and welcome 2024 the only way we know how – by having the best night out in Balham with your nearest, dearest, and sweatiest friends.
Entry for 1 – £60 First 50 tickets - £50
***ALL TICKETS INCLUDES A GLASS OF BUBBLES ON ARRIVAL***
9pm - Doors open
9.30pm - First Dance
00:00 celebrate new year and sing Auld Lang Syne
Drink up by 00:30
Entry for 1 (First 50 people)
Entry for one with a discount for keen-ness! Include a glass of bubbly on entry
|21:00 - 00:30||£50.00|
Entry for 1
Entry for one. Include a glass of bubbly on entry
|21:00 - 00:30||£60.00|
St Thomas' Church, Telford Avenue, London, SW2 4XW
1. No refunds or transfers are given.
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.