Fun Time Partying, Live Music, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
Hard Rock Presents London Uncovered will showcase the best of the Capital’s unsigned talent in a night of live music in association with The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance (ICMP). The event will see four undiscovered bands take to the stage on Thursday 10 March 2016!
Formed in 2015, BURNZ is a four-piece musical project who describe their sound as 80’s pop blended with soul and funk, for a truly upbeat experience. The Scruff Club is widely tipped as ‘one to watch’ and must-see band in London. Expect chaotic performance and furious musicianship! Next up is Kaity Rae who is expected to take the UK country scene by storm this year. Having released debut EP ‘Spark’ in 2014, Katy Rae is currently working up new material, which she’s sure to share with audiences at Hard Rock Presents London Uncovered. Completing the line-up is Solberg – London-based singer-songwriter hailing originally from Norway. Taking inspiration from Bon Iver, John Mayer and Allen Stone, his musical style focuses on his unique vocals and melodies.
Entry is free of charge and those who arrive between 7 – 7.30pm will receive a complimentary drink*. For an evening of new music from London’s best breakthrough artists, Hard Rock Presents London Uncovered is one not to be missed!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.