Girl Power Silent Disco
- The Bridge
After a sold-out success with a feature on Heart Radio in 2018, Girl Power Silent Disco is back.
This is a special edition of our regular Silent Disco Dancing Workout, for people who love to dance, but don't love the weekend nightclub chaos that usually goes with it. We've taken the best of a night out dancing, removed the worst, and created the ultimate dance experience.
- Unlike crowded clubs, you'll have plenty of room to move.
- There will be no inebriated/intoxicated people getting in the way.
- You'll have two music channels with uplifting, fun playlists that make you remember the good times and create even better ones
- You'll be in a comfortable and non-judgemental environment
- You can easily slip this in your schedule without making a big night out of it and are very welcome to come by yourself
- There's a 15 minute playful warm-up run by a friendly facilitator to kick things off at the start
Who is it for?
Women only, but any lads who would have liked to join can come to our identical all genders welcome event on March 5th.
All levels welcome, no previous dance experience required. The dance moves will be easy to pick up, and the focus is on celebrating women and feeling good. As long as you smile, you can't go wrong. Whether you are a professional dancer or you have three left feet, you’ll always be welcome at our events.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes that you don't mind sweating in. Optional Girl Power theme: dress us as your favourite female diva. You might also want to bring water, a towel and a change of clothes.
- Comfortable and hassle-free environment to dance in
- 15 minute warm up with Girl Power dance moves
- - Guaranteed laughter and stress relief
- As an accidental side effect, you will also get fit... dancing is a great cardio workout
|Entry||16:30 - 17:30||£11.00|
The Bridge, 73 – 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0NQ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.