Epic Solstice Ceilidh: Masked Pagan Ball
- Epic Dalston
From the people who brought you Burns Baby Burns comes
Epic Solstice Ceilidh - The Masked Pagan Ball.
Think Midsummer Nights dream meets Mad Max, where inhibitions are shed in a masked rampage of the ancient rites, reaching towards the heavens and howling at the moon in an exultant dancing celebration of the longest day.
Free your inner fawn in three hours of masked ceilidh jubilation with the Ceilidh Liberation Front, London's most exciting ceilidh band. Combining virtuoso musicianship with wild exultant moves and a repertoire of the most exciting tunes, there is no greater arena to join the CLF than Epic Dalston, a vast space of chintzy charm.
Following the CLF are Sheelanagig, festival favourites and wild exponents of virtuoso balkan folk madness. Sheelangig are a whirlwind of high energy floor-fillers, with a reputation for exhilarating and intense live performance.
Hosted by the immaculately-conceived Shesus, part Ceilidh caller, part saviour and all woman. Be lead through the pagan rites of summer in the subterranean palace of Epic Dalston, a vast cavern where lay lines meet meet bass-line meet moonshine. Then special guest DJ to wind into the early hours, we are running till 2am!
Dress code: MASKS
|Early Bird||19:00 - 02:00||£12.00|
|Second Allocation||19:00 - 02:00||£14.00|
|Final Allocation||19:00 - 02:00||£15.00|
Epic Dalston, 13, Stoke Newington Rd, Dalston, N16 8BH
Dalston Kingsland (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.