Murder in a Winter Wonderland- Online Murder Mystery
- Online Event
This is a live Murder Mystery that will be run virtually using Zoom video conferencing. Please ensure you have the app installed on your chosen device prior to the event. Login details and instructions will be emailed on to ticket holders on the day of the event, be sure to check your spam folder if you haven't received it by 2 hours prior to the event. If you haven't received the email, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY 1 TICKET IS NEEDED PER DEVICE
'Twas the weekend before Christmas, and all through the Grotto,
No creature was stirring, but there's prints in the snow....
It seems someone has forgotten the rule of the mouse to keep quiet, and whoever was stirring has killed off Mrs Claus in the Helix Garden Centre's Grotto. As the centre tries to keep its festive cheer and carry on, Inspector Rutherford is determined to get to the bottom of who's been on this year's naughty list, before it's too late.
This event is presented by Moonstone Murder Mysteries, an entertainment company specializing in Dining Experiences and Murder Mystery entertainment. Alongside private performances, we have worked with a wide variety of high-quality venues in the UK, including Hatfield House, Sunborn Hotel Gibraltar, Hawth Theatre Crawley, Hyatt Hotels, Boisdale Restaurants, and even ran for a year in the heart of London's West End with Murder at the Library. Our shows are performed by a team of professional, experienced actors, packed with plot-twists, suspicious suspects, tears of laughter, and plenty of red herrings along the way!
CAN YOU CATCH THE KILLER?
Running Time: 90 Minutes Approx.
Only 1 ticket required per device/household
|19:30 - 21:15||£10.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the promoter during the event.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the online platform.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.12. The promoter accepts no responsibilty, nor will refund tickets due to unstable internet connection or insufficient technology causing the ticket holder unable to gain access to the event.