White Rabbit's Hole - Online team adventure - BUCKBUCK GAMES
- Online Event
TRIP INTO A VIRTUAL WINTER WONDERLAND WITH YOUR FAVOURITE TIME-KEEPING RABBIT!
The latest escapade from Buckbuck brings the mystery of clue hunt games, the interactive fun of of immersive theatre, and the hilarity of improvisational comedy to the online stage!
MEET AND PLAY WITH THE FOLK OF WONDERLAND
Tumble through the talents of live immersive performers and complete their missions to solve the mystery of the infamous rabbit-hole.
CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER!
Will the White Rabbit spin you into the Dormouse’s tea party, Hatter’s haberdashery, Cheshire Cat’s nip-lab, Alice’s flower rave, the Smoking Caterpillar’s den or the Queen’s tart banquet!
‘DRINK ME’ AND PLAY!
Have your tipple ready as some characters simply insist on a ‘drink me’!
This is one virtual team game you and your team won’t forget, unless you get as blind as a twinkle twinkle little bat!
*Your house rules apply
Keep your head and you may just make sense of the nonsense!
HOW FAR WILL YOU GO?
This game allows individuals or teams to meet Mr. Rabbit in his hole before spinning out to the other Wonderlanders to solve their curious clues and challenges.
YOU MAY NOT CRAWL IN, BUT YOU MAY WELL CRAWL OUT!
Book now to reserve your space, and you'll receive your pre-play game link for this wonky Wonderland adventure!
For further options and private games visit Buckbuckgames.com
Ticket allows one person to compete
|20:00 - 21:30||£12.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Buckbuck Games T&Cs apply. Check Buckbuckgames.com