The Lord's Apprentice - Online game show - BUCKBUCK GAMES
- Online Event
Cooperate on creative team tasks then compete in the boardroom battle in the game that fuses Dragon’s Den, The Apprentice and Spitting Image.
You and your fellow contenders will be greeted by Minion for induction to the great Lord’s chambers at your appointed time.
You’ll be placed in teams to create one minute pitches for Lord Sugarplum’s business ideas.
He does have some brilliant ones…
“…a Winter fashion brand for giraffes!”
“…advertise a holiday home for clowns!”
Teams get five minutes in their breakout room to ready their pitch before presenting to Lord Sugarplums.
Points will be scored for your team’s pitch performance and ideas, but while there is no ‘i’ in team, there is in ‘apprentice’.
You’ll also get points for underhanded tactics in the Boardroom Battle!
Brilliant ideas, teamwork, fast thinking and slick presentation skills may get overshadowed by a crafty colleague taking credit!
At the end of the game, there can be only one Lord’s Apprentice!
It’s all about the FUN
The game revels in team ingenuity, performance, and craft tactics!
It is a safe and supportive space to take on the role of a ruthless gameshow candidate who may lie and cheat to justify their existence, while maintaining jovial human dignity with other players.
Players are involved throughout the game, even those who fall prey to Lord Sugarplum’s fat firing finger.
90 minute experience with a live interactive performers.
For further options and private games visit Buckbuckgames.com
NOW PREPARE TO IMPRESS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SUGARPLUMS
The Lord's Apprentice Candidate
Ticket allows one person to compete
|20:00 - 21:30||£10.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Buckbuck Games T&Cs apply. Check Buckbuckgames.com