Street Art in 360
- No reviews.
- Online Event
See London's street art in a whole new light. From home you will be guided past world famous graffiti of London with incredible 360 technology.
Since the late nineties the East End has turned into rather a popular and fashionable area of London. It’s been subject to a healthy gentrifying over the last few decades, yet still holds the tattoo’s of it’s working class history on its walls.
The etymology of the word Graffiti is based in the Italian “Graffiato”, literally meaning scratching on a surface. We know now, of course the singular is graffito, but you’re unlikely to see just the one on on this Graffiti and Eat Tour of the East End. Visit the famous marks and creations of the biggest names in underground street art, like BANKSY, Ben Eine and Invader.
|Default||12:00 - 13:00||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.