A Magical Hour with Amigo's Magic & Olympicubs
- Online Event
Interactive online Family Magic Show to support the Mayor of Croydon's five charities. (see more details below)
Amigo’s Magic and Olympicubs are hosting “A Magical Hour”. This will be from 3 – 4pm on the 5th of July and will be a Zoom interactive family magic show suitable for the whole family – young and old alike – laughter is the best form of medicine. Magic will take place before your very eyes including the world famous Head Expanding & Shrinking Illusion, Get to see award winning Magicians and Member of the Magic Circle. 60 Minutes of Comedy, Magic and Mayhem. Loads of audience participation, some which will be taking place in your hands and in your mind & great family entertainment.
In order to participate please make a donation (100% which will go to the Mayors five charities) and once purchased you will be sent a Zoom link, one hour before the show, which will allow you to participate on the day. The Mayors five charities are Croydon Vision which helps the blind and partially sighted, Apasen supporting those with special needs, Ashdon Academy which helps young ladies from 11 - 21 with emotional well being and positive mental health, Croydon Refugee Centre supporting refugees and asylum seekers and Mind which helps promote good mental health and seeks to empower people to lead a full life as part of the community.
£5 Donation to the Mayors 5 Charities
|15:00 - 16:00||£5.00|
£10 Donation to the Mayors 5 Charities
|15:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
£20 Donation to the Mayors 5 Charities
|15:00 - 16:00||£20.00|
£50 Donation to the Mayors 5 Chairites
|15:00 - 16:00||£50.00|
£100 Donation to the Mayors 5 Charities
|15:00 - 16:00||£100.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.