New Years Eve Party, Something A Little Different, Fun Time Partying
Alternative / Indie, Funk & Soul, Live Music, Party Mash Up
Over 18's only after 10pm
Roll up, roll up! Pop Brixton is throwing a New Years Eve Circus extravaganza! Entertainment kicks off at 6pm going right through to 3am.
Fire up your senses and join us on New Year’s Eve where you’ll be whisked away to a time when circus was thriving. The dazzling disco ball tent will cover our heated main square with sparkles, whilst live circus performers will be swirling, twirling and whirling around you. Not forgetting the sweet smell of candy floss and fresh food from our vast array of wonderful traders who will satisfy your appetites.
Prepare to feast not only your appetites but also your eyes with a 3D mapped light show in Pop Box, whilst a plethora of the UK’s liveliest bands soundtrack you into 2016.
Our hand-picked selection of London funk and soul DJs (and a special guest headline DJ who we’ll reveal in due course...!) takeover the Greenhouse with your favourite beats and bass lines.
We’ll be keeping you on your toes by revealing who our bands and DJ’s are over the next few weeks.
Happy New Year London!
Pop Brixton x
On The Door Prices:
Before 8pm – free 8pm to 10pm - £3 10pm – 12am - £6 12am – 3am - £8
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.