Party Ticket £40 (£30 early bird); Dinner & Party Ticket £80 (£70 early bird)
New Years Eve Party
House Music, Party Mash Up, Commercial/Pop
If there is one thing that Upper West is good at, it's themed parties - they've said it themselves. This New Year's Eve, they're throwing their Speak Easy Prohibition Bash and are inviting you to enter a secret world of drinking, dancing and debauchery away from the prying eyes of the cops. Pass the moonshine!
Guests can expect a full on Gatsby style blowout - after dinner, of course. Enjoy a full three course meal (see menu here) whilst listening to live acts perform on the baby grand piano, and enjoy cigars on the terrace after a champagne reception. Once the dishes have been cleared, guests can look forward to one hell of a party, with a killer soundtrack provided by DJ Dean Scorch and DJ John Cuesta.
Tickets are priced at £40 for the main party (£30 early bird); dinner and party tickets are priced at £80 (£70 early bird). Party Table tickets cost £1500 and include entry for 10 people, 2 bottles of Dom Perignon, 1 Belvedere Magnum and 2 UW Shot Racks - all this together will make for a cracking VIP New Year's Eve experience! Book your tickets now!
Upper West Prawn Cocktail - avocado, apple, chicory, cucumber and cocktail sauce
Beetroot and Goats Cheese Salad
(All dishes are served with french beans and potato soufflé) Chicken in a creamy mushroom, parsley and white wine sauce Fresh Salmon served with butter sauce Stuffed Chard with rice, parsley, fresh tomatoes and onions (v)
Dessert: Gateau Ganache - Hazelnut meringue with cream and chocolate sauce Assortment of fruit sorbets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.