Discreetly tucked away in the saucy setting of a Victorian bathhouse, Drink, Shop & Do are all about the good times. By day: a mild-mannered King’s Cross café and spritz bar serving specialty teas, coffees, healthy lunches and dreamy cakes. By night: a merry den of drinking and dancing, where…
NYE 2013: Studio 54
- Drink Shop & Do
Lets think back to 1977 when Studio 54 opened its doors in NYC to the likes of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall. Drink, Shop & Do are inviting you to come and ride the wave of their 1970's disco. They might not be importing four tons of glitter onto the floor like they did back then, but you can expect confetti blasters (it'll be like "standing on stardust") DJ's and dancers... of the playboy variety of course!From 7pm till 10pm you can also get classic 70's drinks at 70's cheap prices!
Seventies style is encouraged: MEN - think polyester suits and 'John Steed' side burns, drink their authentic brown-split and leave your boot-legged liquor at home. LADIES - think zippered jumpsuits, excess sequins and sling-backs (sipping on Cinzano recommended but not required). Tickets cost a mere £20, so make sure you grab yours now!
MUSIC: Expect 70's disco tunes earlier on and more modern fun-time party music as the night draws on!
Advanced Ticket (Pre 10pm)
Ticket includes entry only pre 10pm.
|19:00 - 03:00||£20.00|
Advanced Ticket (Pre 1am)
Ticket includes entry only pre 1am
|19:00 - 03:00||£30.00|
9, Caledonian Road, N1 9DX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.