Nestled right in the centre of bustling Soho is Zenna, a slick Indian and Oriental inspired cocktail bar with plenty of strings to its bow. The venue comes kitted out with silk-upholstered gold chairs, bronze water fountains, candles, oriental rugs and leather seats at which to perch yourself and soak…
New Year's Eve Party
Masters of cocktails, Zenna Bar, are throwing a secret soiree for New Year's Eve 2014 at their hidden haunt located on bustling Dean Street, Soho. Expect excellent vibes at this quirky basement club, as well as a free glass of champagne and complimentary canapes (served until 11pm), to kick start the night off. Zenna's resident DJs will be pulsing out 80's and 90's dancefloor fillers, R&B, Hip-Hop and party tunes until 3am to keep the crowd in check. Tickets are £30 and available only through DesignMyNight; a small price to pay for an awesome party at this hidden gem!
Seating on the night will be first come first served; no advanced seating bookings. Last entry is at 11:30pm
Ticket includes entry, a glass of Champagne on arrival and canapes.
77 Dean Street, Soho W1D 3SH
Leicester Square (Tube)
77 Dean Street, Soho W1D 3SH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Final entry is at the discretion of the door and venue owners of Zenna Bar.
14. Tickets are non-refundable.