New Year's Eve Boat Party
- No reviews.
- Golden Sunrise Boat
JOIN THE GOLDEN SUNRISE BOAT PARTY FOR THE ULTIMATE WAY TO START 2020
- Glass of fizz on arrival
- Hot meal of chilli con carne (veg option available to pre-order until 27/12/19)
- DJ and disco playing throughout the party
- Fantastic 4 hour cruise taking in the breathtaking sights of London at night
- Countdown to midnight and view of the Mayor's fireworks
A glass of fizz as you board, a hot meal of Chilli Con Carne and our house DJ and disco to keep you dancing all night long. At midnight there will be a countdown to midnight followed a view of the mayor's fireworks*. Bring on 2020!
Over 21s only, photo ID will be required on boarding and at the bar if you are lucky enough to look under 21
*We are restricted to certain areas of the river for health and safety reasons and the section of the Thames directly in front of the London Eye is completely closed to river traffic during the display, therefore we will be moored the other side of a bridge. We will position ourselves in the best possible place available to view the fireworks, however please note that the view will not be as seen on TV.
As last year the Mayor has designated some areas of embankment for reserved, ticketed firework viewing. We therefore advise you travel to Blackfriars Pier by public transport (tube to Blackfriars underground, or train to Blackfriars Rail station) Do not attempt to drive or walk through the Westminster/ Embankment/ Temple area as this is all in the Mayor's reserved area and you may not be allowed through.
This is a disco-buffet cruise and while there is some seating on board this can not be reserved or guaranteed.
Vegetarian option must be pre-ordered after purchase and before 27/12/19. Unfortunately special dietary requests can not be accommodated after this time.
All drinks must be purchased from our bar and no alcohol may be brought onboard. Any alcohol found will be confiscated.
Golden Sunrise entrance ticket
Includes 4 hour cruise, DJ and disco, cash bar at pub prices, hot meal, and view of the fireworks at midnight
|21:00 - 01:00||£139.99|
Golden Sunrise Boat, Blackfriars Pier, White Lion Hill, London, EC4V 3QR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Golden Sunrise reserves the right to refuse admission. Security searches will be in place to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Latecomers arriving after the boat has left will not be able to board. Central London will be VERY busy on New Year's Eve, please ensure you travel by PUBLIC TRANSPORT ONLY and leave plenty of time to reach the pier.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The Golden Sunrise operates a non-smoking policy inside, although smoking is permitted on the open back deck.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification will be required if you are lucky enough to look under 21.