Duck and Waffle is a restaurant bar on the 40th floor of Heron Tower with amazing views over London from their floor-to-ceiling windows. Located near Liverpool Street Station this innovative new restaurant from the makers of 'Sushi Samba' offers City of London professionals a new exciting oasis for fine…
New Year's Eve at Duck & Waffle
- No reviews.
- Duck and Waffle London
Countdown to 2017 at Duck & Waffle, featuring live entertainment by 1920's jazz band Speakeasy, DJs spinning all night and unparalleled city views.
Inspired by the 1920s Prohibition period in America, ring in 2017 in retro style at Duck & Waffle. Book one of our bar celebration ticket and receive a welcome cocktail on arrival and canapés throughout the evening on our 40th floor bar overlooking the city.
The countdown from Big Ben and the fireworks from the London Eye will be shown on screens in the restaurant and bar. Please note, whilst the venue has fantastic views of the London skyline, we do not have direct views of the fireworks in the West End of London.
We encourage a 1920s inspired dress code.
110, Bishopsgate, EC2N 4AY
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.