Celebrate New Year's Eve 2013 with a bit of oomph at Shaker and Company's Mardis Gras party! The dress code is Masquerade Black Tie, and the ticket price includes 2 cocktails and nibbles from a selection of pizzas, sharing platters, fries, sweet potato wedges AND of course, some complimentary Mardis Gras beads! Party on down at Shaker and Company and welcome in 2014 alongside the live music who will be keeping the crowd dancing until the early hours. Tickets are £25 - ensure to book in advance with us online.
Please note: Your 2 cocktail Vouchers are redeemable between 5-8pm & food will be served up until 9pm
Dress: Masquerade Black Tie
Times: 5pm- Late 2014
Table/area reservations: Tables can not be pre-booked, they are offering tables on a first come first served basis, we open at 5pm so come and party early to guarantee your seat!
Please note entrance with a ticket is up until 9pm. A door charge will be incurred for arrival after this time and only if they have space.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. No admittance with a ticket after 9pm.
14. There is a no refund policy when purchasing this ticket.