Start as you mean to go on - party into the New Year as if it's the Last Days of Decadence, and enjoy a night of utter indulgence and good times. Hosted by No. 3 Gin, this is going to be a Gin lover's dream come true - expect only the finest blends of the perfumed spirit, alongside other quite delectable drinks to be enjoyed throughout the night.
Arrive from 8pm, and be escorted into an opulent room that resembles the elegance of a 1920's dining carriage. Hoxley & Porter are known for their irresistible and downright crazy cocktail blends, and The Last Days of Decadence promises to be a night that showcases both exotic flavours and ancient cultures as you enjoy a complementary cocktail on arrival.
Tickets to The Last Days of Decadence NYE party at Hoxley & Porter are selling for £30 per person, and include both entry to the party and a complementary cocktail on arrival. Book tickets online to one of the most talked about New Year's Eve parties, at one of London's most attractive venues.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.