Miabella Soho is a fascinating London club nestled on the uber-trendy Greek Street in Soho. This lavish club is a haven of luxury and glamour and oozes mystery. Miabella takes an edgy approach to its look and is full of visual surprises; its eclectic decor primarily combines dark wood and leathers…
Black & Gold Masquerade Party
Start as you mean to go on; enter into 2014 in true sophistication at a Black & Gold Masquerade Party at Miabella, Soho's premier nightclub. The theme for the night is black and gold, which can only mean one thing; Miabella will be welcoming a stylish and undeniably glamorous crowd this New Year's Eve.
Enjoy a champagne reception on arrival at 9pm, before hitting the dance floor to a soundtrack of Funky House, R&B, Soul, Hip-Hop, Bashment, Old Skool & Club Classics. Bring in the New Year with style and sophistication - Miabella ask that guests dress to impress, and illuminate the party with black and gold clothing wherever possible.
Miabella sits on Soho's Greek Street, and is split into booths, tables, tunnels and a VIP room with a unique maze like layout; there is always something to discover at Miabella. Early bird tickets are priced at £25 and include discounted entry, queue jump and table service.
Early Bird Ticket
Ticket includes entry to the club, queue jump and table service.
Last 25 Tickets
Ticket includes entry only.
12-13 Greek Street W1D 4DJ
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
12-13 Greek Street W1D 4DJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.