A First Class New Year’s Eve at Ting Restaurant and Lounge
- No reviews.
Dress to impress as we take you on a simulated first-class flight back in time to the glamorous 1950’s for the NYE party of the century. Feast on an extravagant six course menu and an interactive dessert buffet, all paired with fine wine. Enjoy live entertainment from Soul Illusion alongside 50’s style revelry, hosted by esteemed drag queen Michael Twaits, high in the sky in London’s most iconic building.
On the evening there will be a chance to win first class travel on the Eurostar and a night for two in a deluxe room at Shangri-La Paris with breakfast.
First Class NYE Ticket
Delicious 7 course dinner with wine pairing
|20:30 - 01:00||£617.00|
Ting, The Shard, 31st St Thomas Street, London, SE1 9QU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.