WEF Cabaret & Open Mic with Special Guest Howie Michaels
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
The WEF Cabaret & Open Mic nights are back for an 8th season at the Toulouse Lautrec venue !
WEF Productions was originally created to promote the integration of international artists on the London scene.
Howie is a musical theatre actor trained at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
Relatively new to the industry and having spent half of his career in a pandemic, credits include Angus in “Wild Weekend” (Vienna’s English Theatre - Austrian tour), Funky the Flunky in Sleeping Beauty (York Theatre Royal) and most recently Buttons in Cinderella at the Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds.
He is so thrilled to finally be able to share this evening with you, almost two years after it was first scheduled! The songs in this set list mean an awful lot to him personally for a variety of reasons. They’ve either played a defining role in shaping who he is as a performer today.
The WEF Cabaret & Open Mic nights are back for a 8th season at the Toulouse Lautrec venue !
WEF Productions was originally created to promote the integration of international artists on the London scene. We love to nurture collaborations between composers, performers, writers and other industry professionals from everywhere.
Our 'Cabaret & Open Mic' events welcome all Musical Theatre enthusiasts. We love to discover songs from abroad, or rediscover big classics in a foreign language! Most of all we love to share Music. Come join us !
Doors: 6:00pm / Show: 7 - 10:00pm
|19:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
Live Stream (Household Ticket)
via Private YouTube Link
|19:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.