VINCE DUNN ORCHESTRA (DOUBLE SHOW)
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Get ready for the big band experience you’ve been craving! World renowned drummer, Vince Dunn brings us a Double-Bill-Sunday with his awe-inspiring Orchestra. Not only is Vince a reputable band leader, and educator - the list of musicians that can’t get enough Dunn Drumming is incredible. Top acts include: The Aim, Pharrell Williams, Leon Ware, Madonna, Courtney Pine, Kylie Minogue, Loose Ends, The Funk Masters, Cleo Laine, and Osibisa (New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival) to name but a few!
The Vince Dunn Orchestra’s command for swing, soul and rhythm is something to be marvelled. Bringing together such a bevy of talent, your eyes will widen when you see how many top musicians will be squeezed on the Toulouse stage! Expect special guest singers and experience the Dunn Beat for yourself.
You’re lucky that they’ll be not one but two chances to see the magic as tickets will sell FAST!
GENRES: JAZZ ORCHESTRA
Standard Admission (Early Show)
<p>Doors: 2:00pm / Show: 3:00pm - 5:00pm</p>
|13:00 - 16:00||£20.00|
Live Stream (Early Show)
<p>Show: 3:00pm - 5:00pm</p>
|13:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
Standard Admission (Late Show)
<p>Doors: 6:00pm / Show: 7:00pm - 9:00pm</p>
|18:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
Live Stream (Late Show)
<p>Show: 7:00pm - 9:00pm</p>
|18:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is allocated and based on first come, first served. Please arrive before start time to be guaranteed seating.
5) Once the show has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
6) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.