Soul Immigrants New Year's Eve Show!
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
The Soul Immigrants bring their jazzy deep funk grooves to the Toulouse Stage and we just can't wait! Playing since 1992, this band know how to put on a show.
"The Soul Immigrants are one of the best Funk & Soul Jazz outfits in the UK!"
- Healer Selecta
"Glad to be on their last 45, these guys are fuelling the flames of funk."
- Fred Wesley
"You guys are fierce!"
- Carleen Anderson
"Infectious grooves led by a great frontman, what's not to like?"
- Steve Jones Brother Strut
They mine a musical playing field that pays homage to the past masters of soul, funk and Jazz. The Immigrants do it so well and with such style, that it is still relevant today. The band has amassed a steady stream of dedicated followers in Germany and Japan rather than their native U.K. bedazzling fans with an irresistible blend of "in the pocket grooves" and '70s-era soul/funk.
. Be prepared to dance and join the party in full swing mode when you go to one of their gigs. Emrys Baird is a consummate frontman and all round entertainer and this 5 piece are real funk masters for sure with the grittiest of horn sections and vocals to die for ! This is retro feel-good music - unashamedly yesterday’s sounds for today!
So get on the Soul Immigrants funk train and have a blast this NYE! Book your table now.
Doors Open 1 Hour before Start Time
|22:30 - 01:00||£35.00|
Doors Open 1 Hour before Start Time
|22:30 - 01:00||£40.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.