THE HOT JAZZ VAGABONDS
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Leave room after your smashing dinner for this hot jazz sandwich of French Chanson, Gypsy Jazz, Latin Favourites and early vintage swing.
Experienced jazz vocalist and actress Airlie Scott (Pronto Swing) plus the fiery but melodic playing of hot jazz guitarist Andrew Ruiz Palma (La Bouche Manouche, Bright Stars of Jazz) and guitarist/multi musician Peter Michaels (Pocket Caravan, Melange,The Matzoh Boys, Bhavaini) who's playing includes classical, flamenco and jazz influences and beyond, backed up by top London double bass player Alan Gibson who has played with just about everyone on the London scene
Airlie Scott- vocals
Peter Michaels - guitar
Andy Ruiz Palma - guitar
Alan Gibson- double bass
Standard Admission (Seated)
Admission - Seated.
Doors open an hour before the show
NOTE: Please ensure tickets are bought in groups or under the same name to ensure you are sat together.
|20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
Watch at Home (Online Only)
Watch LIVE or LATER from the comfort of your own home.
|20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.